Raven For Riders, by Riders of Wheeled Machines
Welcome Guest, please Log in or Register
News: I have been to a lot of places, but I've never been in Cahoots. Apparently you can't go alone. You have to be in Cahoots with someone. I've also never been in Cognito, either. I hear no one recognizes you there. I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport; you have to be driven there. I have made several trips, thanks to my friends and family. I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump and I'm not much on physical activity!!!

Advanced search  

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 9
  • Dot Spiders: 0
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Recent Posts

Author Topic: >>>Honda Confirms Signing of Lorenzo; Danillo Petrucci Moving to Factory Ducati Team Next Year (News)  (Read 101 times) 

Rudy

• Global Moderator
  • RSS Feed Bot
    • Raven

Honda Confirms Signing of Lorenzo; Danillo Petrucci Moving to Factory Ducati Team Next Year (News)

Honda confirmed earlier today that it has an agreement with Jorge Lorenzo to ride with the Repsol Honda MotoGP Team, as teammate to current champion Marc Marquez for two years beginning in 2019. Additionally, Ducati has announced the replacement for Lorenzo on its factory squad next year. Danilo Petrucci is being promoted from the Pramac […]
Source: Honda Confirms Signing of Lorenzo; Danillo Petrucci Moving to Factory Ducati Team Next Year (News)

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 25 queries.